Advanced Java Programming Certificate
Java is one of most popular in-demand programming languages in today’s job market. CPI’s Advanced Java Programming Certificate allows you to learn basic Java and further your Java coding skills, arming the student with proficiency of the language. Earn this certificate by completing three courses where you’ll create applications using many advanced Java programming concepts.
All the three courses are delivered either via classroom training or via the Eclipse-based Ellipse learning Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and require only that you be online and able to use a browser.
Graduates of the Advanced Java Certificate Program will have Java development skills necessary to be an effective team member on medium- to large-scale Java projects. They will be able to:
- Apply their modeling skills to represent complicated application domains.
- Design an event-based architecture based on object-oriented analysis and design principles.
- Select appropriate classes from the Java Collections Framework to satisfy functional requirements.
- Explain the reasons for selecting specific data structures or algorithms.
- Develop comprehensive JUnit test cases to validate the domain models.